If you access this website you will be taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws in Australian and other countries through international treaties.
- Hawkesbury City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to produce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Hawkesbury City Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hawkesbury City Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however, caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information you request to do so under Section 12 of the Local Government Act 1993 and you understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 12 of the Local Government Act.
Applications: DA Tracking
This electronic DA Tracking system shows data for all Development Applications lodged on or after 01 August 2007. Limited information will be shown for Development Applications lodged on or after to 01 July 2003 to 31 July 2007. More information can be obtained by contacting Council staff on 4560 4444 if required.
For more information on development applications prior to 1 July 2002, you will need to contact Council as these are not electronically available.
Any information as to the processing of a Development Application obtained through Councils Web based tracking system is intended as a guide only and in no way does the Council accept any responsibility for loss or harm as a result of information obtained and relied on from this facility. The information given cannot bind Council to determine
the outcome or processing time of any development application. The information is independent of the formal development application process and in no way is designed to influence or guarantee the timing or outcome of the formal development application process. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council via either the email facility at the bottom of the tracking window, or in writing to obtain a written response.
Hawkesbury City Council does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, quality, physical state of any material on or accessible through this website or on the Development Application, Construction Certificate and Complying Development Certificate Tracking Service.
The information displayed is current as at close of business the previous day. Please note that in order to update data, system maintenance occurs daily between 2am - 4am. You may experience some issues accessing records during this period.
I have read and understood the provisions set out above.
It is recommended you install the following free document reader/viewers on your machine to view documents from the Application Tracking System: Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF documents) and BRAVA viewer (TIFF documents)